A community business giving back to the community
Jiffy Trip is proud to support the communities where we live and work. Our support includes both monetary and in-kind donations, such as:
All donation requests must be submitted to our marketing office. Individual store employees and managers are not able to approve donation requests and will pass any requests on to the marketing office.
Organizations applying for monetary or in-kind support from Jiffy Trip must meet one of the following criteria:
- Organizations that currently hold 501(c)3 or 501(c)19 tax-exempt status.
- Recognized government entities, including fire departments, law enforcement, etc.
- Educational institutions, including K-12 public or private schools, charter schools, colleges, or universities.
- Churches or other faith-based organizations with a proposed project that will benefit the community, such as food pantries, clothing closets, etc.
- Special funds associated with disaster relief.
- Special events where all proceeds will benefit a non-profit organization or one of the above-mentioned entities.
How to Request Support
All requests for donations must be submitted to our marketing office via online form, email, or a mailed letter. All requests must be received at least 30 days prior to the expected delivery of donation or participation.
Please fill out the following form to submit your donation request: