Jiffy Trip believes in giving back locally to create an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our team members are proud to support the needs of their neighbors by providing funds and materials to local organizations.
JT CARES SUPPORTS
Jiffy Trip supports various organizations. Funding can include: "in-kind" products (coupons, gift cards or product donation), fundraiser/event sponsorships and employee volunteer time. To apply for funding, please contact the Marketing Office.
Organizations applying must meet one of the following criteria:
- An organization that currently holds a 501(c)3 or 501(c)19 tax-exempt status.
- A recognized government entity including fire departments, law enforcement, etc.
- A K-12 public or private school, charter school, college or university.
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that will benefit the community (such as food pantries, clothing closets, etc.)
- A special fund associated with disaster relief.
- Special events in which proceeds will benefit a non-profit or one of the above mentioned entities.
SUBMITTING A REQUEST
- All donation and support requests must be sent through the marketing office.
Phone: (580) 210-5928
- Requests must include a written request from the organization with a clear explanation of what donations will be used for and contact information.
- Requests must be received at least 30 days prior to expected delivery of donation or participation.
- Should the request be for a larger campaign that encompasses multiple or all Jiffy Trip locations, exceptions may be made with permissions from the home office.