Start Your Career in a Jiffy! We are seeking energetic, sales driven individuals with managerial experience and proven sales skills to join our team. The Store Manager is responsible for developing and leading a well-trained team to ensure an exceptional customer experience. Ideal candidates, have high energy, a positive attitude, and ALWAYS do what’s right for our team members.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGERS
Start your career in a Jiffy! We are seeking energetic, sales driven individuals with managerial experience to join our team as Assistant Store Managers. The Assistant Manager works with the Store Manager to perform various tasks involved in the overall operation of the store, including measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of merchandising and inventory control. The Assistant Manager is responsible for overall management of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
JT's RESTAURANT MANAGER
JT's is a new Restaurant coming to Enid, Oklahoma and located within the new Jiffy Trip Convenience Store. We are seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to begin employment with our organization, starting in July 2019.
The Restaurant Manager organizes, schedules, and controls the preparation of food; including ordering, scheduling, selling, and tracking all food and food related items. Responsible for controlling cost, managing spoilage, and the execution of a great customer experience.
• Set inventory levels for all items and order appropriately, following company guidelines.
• Ensure proper receiving, storage and rotation of all goods received following company guidelines.
• Schedule employees based on peak demand times.
• Interview applicants and make recommendations for hire.
• Train employees in food preparation, sanitation rules and regulations.
• Provide shift coverage for call-offs when no other help can be found.
• Assure that company recipes and quantities are adhered to using “Price book” guidelines.
• Assure that all company rules and procedures are followed by self and employees.
• Identify and resolve inventory control problems.
• Schedule hours of work for self and employees to optimize operation and control labor costs across all shifts.
• Complete and submit all forms and spreadsheets necessary to complete profit and loss statements in an accurate and timely way.
• Complete, submit, and distribute forms related to all personnel issues as requested.
• Identify opportunities to improve service and productivity, reduce costs, and increase sales and make recommendations to the appropriate personnel.
• Use a team based approach to solving problems and resolving personnel issues.
• Demonstrate high standards and work ethics to others through words and actions.
• Maintain clean, neat and orderly work area appearance at all times.
• Develop co-workers for promotion as skills and aptitudes are identified and developed.
• Complete daily store errands including but not limited to picking up grocery items as needed.
• Obtain Serv Safe/Sure Food Certification within 6 months of hire.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Additional Education/Degree in Food Service, Restaurant Management, or Business is desirable
• 2-4 years in Food Service Management is preferred
• Basic accounting skills and experience in leading others is required
• Read, write, and comprehend English; ability to use PC and printer
• Comfortable with electronic technology such as scanning and security equipment
• Frequent lifting up to 50 – 60 lbs
We currently do not have a position available at this time
JT'S RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER
JT's Assistant Manager works with the Restaurant Manager to perform various tasks involved in the overall operation of JT’s Restaurant, including measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of food and inventory control. The Assistant Manager is responsible for overall management of the Restaurant in the absence of the Manager. The employee performs all work according to the vision and values of Jiffy Trip Stores and Hammer Williams Company.
All Restaurant Team Members take pride in preparing and serving delicious food. They know that in order to do this right, they need a clean and organized work area. By consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to JT’s high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and customer service, they help to ensure that the customer experience is always the best it can be. All Team members will work at a variety of stations. In each area they’re greeting and interacting with customers directly, making their meals, while portioning out the ingredients to our standards. Responsibilities require our team members to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break.
FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS
We are seeking energetic and detail-oriented Food Service Managers to join our team. Food Service Managers are responsible for managing department inventory, in-stock position, Quality Assurance, merchandising, and other operational processes of Food Service to company standards. The Food Service Manager reports to the Store Manager or Store Assistant Manager
We currently do not have a position available at this time
The individual in this position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
We currently don't have any Maintenance Technician openings.
We are seeking energetic, sales driven individuals with a positive, team player attitude to join our team as Sales Associates. The Sales Associate is responsible for all aspects of customer service, greets customers and conducts sales of merchandise to customers in a friendly manner, stocks merchandise, prepares food items as needed and ensures cleanliness of store and facility at all times.
We are located in the following communities and accept applications on an on-going basis. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Cleo Springs
- Ponca City
JT'S RESTAURANT TEAM MEMBER - Ponca City and Enid
Starting at $10 per hour. Our Restaurant Team Members take pride in preparing and serving delicious food. They know that in order to do this right, they need a clean and organized work area. By consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to JT’s high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and customer service, they help to ensure that the customer experience is always the best it can be. Team members will work at a variety of stations. In each area they’re greeting and interacting with customers directly, making their meals, while portioning out the ingredients to our standards. Team members’ responsibilities require them to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
High School graduate or GED preferred.
Knowledge of heath department standards is helpful. Previous food handling experience is preferred. Must be Serv-Safe certified or be able to complete the Serv Safe or Sure Food Certification process within one month of hire. Previous food service is preferred.
Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested. Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display an enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation.
Questions or Inquiries