VP of Merchandising and Marketing Strategy
Are you a creative, motivated and inspiring leader? Do you have success developing customer inspiring Merchandising and Marketing programs? If so, you might be the right fit for our growing organization! Jiffy Trip is seeking a Vice-President of Merchandising and Marketing to lead our Merchandising and Marketing team. We are a 29-unit convenience store chain in Northern Oklahoma and we are on an aggressive expansion track to reach 50 stores. We are ambitious and have launched new large footprint C-stores and we are focused on the customer experience in all our locations. Our work environment is fast-paced, collaborative and a perfect fit for a self-motivated individual who thrives on new challenges. If you excel at strategic merchandising and marketing, retail brand development, establishing and achieving financial milestones in the convenience store industry and/or Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry, we are looking for you.
What you will do:
- Develop an innovative and consumer inspiring Merchandising and Marketing strategy for the Jiffy Trip brand
- Lead the development, selection, and placement of all retail products in our stores to include:
- Planogram design, merchandise presentations, refresh cycle management
- Vendor partnerships, contracts, rebate programs, and performance review
- Pricing strategies
- Promotion cycle development, point of contact marketing design
- Category specific growth plans and financial goals
- Drive Jiffy Trip brand recognition
- Oversee multimedia platform tools: Mobile App, website, social media
- Next generation strategy for assuring relevance and connection with our customer
- Branded packaging and promotional material design
- Community and team based efforts to project and support our “Why” statement:
- Serving People – “We exist to be able to make a difference for others”
- Research consumer trends and utilize customer purchasing analysis to develop merchandising and marketing strategies
- Produce monthly reporting, sales and margin analysis; be the “owner” of the Merchandising program P&L to meet budgeted goals
- Lead cross-functional projects that will include Marketing, Operations, Finance, Vendor Partners, IT, and other organizational functions with the goal of driving Merchandising and Marketing innovation throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five plus years in Retail Merchandising and Marketing experience required
- Direct experience in convenience retail merchandising preferred
- Experience in new platform development, and cross-functional team leadership
- Digital platform proficiency required; Facebook, mobile app, analytics
- Experience in managing a P&L and developing business cases for new business, products, or platforms
- Business planning and financial performance management with experience in budgeting and delivering plan results, ability to react quickly to changing market conditions
- Proven leader with strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills who enjoys interacting at C-store level
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities
Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you interested in being considered for this position, please respond through this job posting or apply directly through jiffytrip.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
APPLY NOW - CLICK HERE!
Director of Food Service Operations
Are you a creative, motivated and inspiring leader? Do you have background in developing top notch food service programs? If so, you might be the right fit for our growing organization! Jiffy Trip is seeking a Director of Food Service Operations. We are a 29-unit convenience store chain in Northern Oklahoma and we are on the expansion track, focusing on innovation and premium food programs in our new large footprint C-stores. Our work environment is fast-paced, collaborative and a perfect fit for a self-motivated individual who thrives on new challenges. If you have menu development, food service management and/or new product development experience in the convenience store industry and or Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry, we are looking for you.
What you will do:
- Develop Jiffy Trip food service concepts for JT’s made to order restaurant, Hot Case foods, Grab and Go offerings, Premium Beverage, and Bakery programs.
- Responsible for Food program, food safety and menu development. Will assist with pricing strategies and sales and margin goals.
- Will collaborate with other team members to develop and coordinate food service promotional programs and advertising, ensuring on time communication and implementation at store level.
- Ensure positive vendor partnerships, menu development resources, product excellence, and best pricing.
- Oversee JT’s Kitchen Production System (KPS) to support best in class customer service performance.
- Hire and lead JT’s Food Service Managers, evaluate performance and assist with career growth and development.
- Develop Training program for Food service teams.
- Five plus years in Retail and/or QSR/Culinary Marketing experience required
- Direct experience in convenience retail merchandising and/or QSR/foodservice preferred
- Experience in new product design and development, and cross-functional team involvement
- Experience in achieving strong financial performance through sales and margin management
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in the food service industry
Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you interested in being considered for this position,
APPLY NOW - CLICK HERE
Start Your Career in a Jiffy! We are seeking energetic, sales driven individuals with managerial experience and proven sales skills to join our team. The Store Manager is responsible for developing and leading a well-trained team to ensure an exceptional customer experience. Ideal candidates, have high energy, a positive attitude, and ALWAYS do what’s right for our team members.
We currently do not have any available manager positions.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGERS
Start your career in a Jiffy! We are seeking energetic, sales driven individuals with managerial experience to join our team as Assistant Store Managers. The Assistant Manager works with the Store Manager to perform various tasks involved in the overall operation of the store, including measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of merchandising and inventory control. The Assistant Manager is responsible for overall management of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Fairview #103
- Lahoma #109
- Ringwood #140
- Ponca City Jiffy Trip #450
- Ponca City JT's #450
FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS
We are seeking energetic and detail-oriented Food Service Managers to join our team. Food Service Managers are responsible for managing department inventory, in-stock position, Quality Assurance, merchandising, and other operational processes of Food Service to company standards. The Food Service Manager reports to the Store Manager or Store Assistant Manager
We currently don't have any Food Service Manager openings.
The individual in this position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
We currently don't have any Maintenance Technician openings.
We are seeking energetic, sales driven individuals with a positive, team player attitude to join our team as Sales Associates. The Sales Associate is responsible for all aspects of customer service, greets customers and conducts sales of merchandise to customers in a friendly manner, stocks merchandise, prepares food items as needed and ensures cleanliness of store and facility at all times.
We are located in the following communities and accept applications on an on-going basis. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Cleo Springs
- Ponca City
JT'S RESTAURANT TEAM MEMBER
Starting at $10 per hour. Our Restaurant Team Members take pride in preparing and serving delicious food. They know that in order to do this right, they need a clean and organized work area. By consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to JT’s high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and customer service, they help to ensure that the customer experience is always the best it can be. Team members will work at a variety of stations. In each area they’re greeting and interacting with customers directly, making their meals, while portioning out the ingredients to our standards. Team members’ responsibilities require them to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
High School graduate or GED preferred.
Knowledge of heath department standards is helpful. Previous food handling experience is preferred. Must be Serv-Safe certified or be able to complete the Serv Safe or Sure Food Certification process within one month of hire. Previous food service is preferred.
Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested. Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display an enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation.
APPLY NOW - CLICK HERE
Questions or Inquiries
Contact Human Resources by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.