VP of Merchandising and Marketing Strategy
Are you a creative, motivated and inspiring leader? Do you have success developing customer inspiring Merchandising and Marketing programs? If so, you might be the right fit for our growing organization! Jiffy Trip is seeking a Vice-President of Merchandising and Marketing to lead our Merchandising and Marketing team. We are a 29-unit convenience store chain in Northern Oklahoma and we are on an aggressive expansion track to reach 50 stores. We are ambitious and have launched new large footprint C-stores and we are focused on the customer experience in all our locations. Our work environment is fast-paced, collaborative and a perfect fit for a self-motivated individual who thrives on new challenges. If you excel at strategic merchandising and marketing, retail brand development, establishing and achieving financial milestones in the convenience store industry and/or Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry, we are looking for you.
What you will do:
- Develop an innovative and consumer inspiring Merchandising and Marketing strategy for the Jiffy Trip brand
- Lead the development, selection, and placement of all retail products in our stores to include:
- Planogram design, merchandise presentations, refresh cycle management
- Vendor partnerships, contracts, rebate programs, and performance review
- Pricing strategies
- Promotion cycle development, point of contact marketing design
- Category specific growth plans and financial goals
- Drive Jiffy Trip brand recognition
- Oversee multimedia platform tools: Mobile App, website, social media
- Next generation strategy for assuring relevance and connection with our customer
- Branded packaging and promotional material design
- Community and team based efforts to project and support our “Why” statement:
- Serving People – “We exist to be able to make a difference for others”
- Research consumer trends and utilize customer purchasing analysis to develop merchandising and marketing strategies
- Produce monthly reporting, sales and margin analysis; be the “owner” of the Merchandising program P&L to meet budgeted goals
- Lead cross-functional projects that will include Marketing, Operations, Finance, Vendor Partners, IT, and other organizational functions with the goal of driving Merchandising and Marketing innovation throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five plus years in Retail Merchandising and Marketing experience required
- Direct experience in convenience retail merchandising preferred
- Experience in new platform development, and cross-functional team leadership
- Digital platform proficiency required; Facebook, mobile app, analytics
- Experience in managing a P&L and developing business cases for new business, products, or platforms
- Business planning and financial performance management with experience in budgeting and delivering plan results, ability to react quickly to changing market conditions
- Proven leader with strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills who enjoys interacting at C-store level
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities
Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you interested in being considered for this position, please respond through this job posting or apply directly through jiffytrip.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Click APPLY NOW to apply online.